Trail Neighborhood Modern Retreat
3379 Oswego Court
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2791 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Baths | 2791± Sq. Ft. | .95± Acre
Tucked at the end of a central trail neighborhood court, this modern retreat features high ceilings, treehouse-like views, natural wood elements, and a spacious layout complete with an expansive living room, updated eat-in kitchen/great room, spacious dining room, master retreat, and downstairs bonus area.
The serene and private, nearly 1-acre property is surrounded by greenery and provides extensive decking and a lower-level patio perfect for entertaining, dining al fresco and container gardens. Additionally, the sought-after court location is a large extension of the home and perfect for year-round fun.
This home offers an urban lifestyle while being nestled in quiet natural setting. As a fun side note, the Lafayette Batwing surrounds the property ensuring the park-like setting. In addition, it’s located close to the popular bike trail, minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, and acclaimed Lafayette schools.
- Expansive living room with high ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, abundant windows, large skylight, sliders to the back deck, and built-ins
- Spacious dining room overlooking the back deck
- Updated eat-in kitchen/great room with stainless appliances (including dual ovens and a gas range), recessed lighting, large center island with breakfast bar, and attached casual dining area with sliders to back deck
- Master retreat with raised ceiling, abundant windows, skylight, sliders to the back deck, and en suite full bath with dual closets
- Three generously-sized secondary bedrooms share the hall bath with dual sinks
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, newly refinished hardwoods, powder bath, interior laundry room, and potential for home offices or workshop spaces
- Nearly 1-acre property in inviting natural setting with extensive decking, lower level patio, mature landscape, Dogwood and Oak trees, and a sought-after court location perfect for year-round activities.