Updated & Expanded Springhill Charmer
3357 Springhill Road
5 Bed / 3 Bath
2707 Sq. Ft +/-
5 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 2769± Sq. FT. | .71± Acre Lot + 492± Sq. Ft. Guest House with 1 Bath
Nestled behind a screen of mature landscape sits this wonderful single-story rancher. This updated and expanded home offers a flexible floor plan which can accommodate a variety of needs. The open kitchen/family great room is a central gathering area for daily family living while the detached 492 sq. ft. cottage with bathroom could double as a media room, teen hangout or au-pair/in-law space. The private master retreat offers additional flexibility with two attached offices.
The sun-drenched exterior includes level lawns, a large entertaining patio, mature gardens and a natural backdrop for all to explore (the perfect place to relax in a hammock!). Enjoy daily harvests from an abundance of fruit and citrus trees that include apple, persimmon, peach, pear, nectarine, cherry, grapes, lemon, and lime!
This home is located in a coveted, close-in pocket of the Reliez Valley with a nearby path to Springhill Elementary, Acalanes High School and the Stanley Middle School bus stop. Other nearby amenities include Valley Pool, Springbrook Pool (and swim team), local commute routes (Hwy. 24/680 and BART), and Briones Regional Park trails.
- Kitchen/family great room with stone fireplace and Andersen French doors to the backyard
- Updated kitchen with dining area, granite counters, stainless appliances, and built-in desk area
- Expansive master retreat with fireplace, walk-in closet, remodeled en suite bath with stall shower, dual vanities and soaking tub, French doors to the backyard, and two attached offices (these spaces could also be useful as a nursery, gym or art studio – you decide!).
- Four additional bedrooms share two secondary full bathrooms
- Additional highlights include hardwoods, crown molding, recessed lighting, fresh paint and carpet, and interior laundry room
- Detached 400 sq. ft. cottage with full bathroom (could double as a media room, teen hangout or au-pair/in-law space)
- Exterior features include level lawns, a large entertaining patio with built-in bench seating, galvanized veggie containers, mature gardens, an abundance of fruit and citrus trees, and a natural backdrop
- Expansive paver driveway and 3-car garage
- Pool across the street is called Springhill Valley Pool. It costs $115/month. If a buyer wants to join they can take over seller’s membership at half price- an initial fee of $500. (Regular Fee is $1,000)