Burton Valley Traditional on Coveted Cul-De-Sac
3325 Walnut Lane
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2143 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 2143± Sq. Ft. | .28± Acre Lot
Tucked away on a rarely-available cul-de-sac in Burton Valley, this charming two-story home features a private primary suite, vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light!
The living room, dining room and kitchen flow into the inviting great room with soaring ceiling, skylights and French doors to the terraced backyard with hot tub.
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages and the area is known for its close proximity to popular recreation destinations like Buckeye Fields, Las Trampas Swim Club, the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary and Stanley Middle School.
- Living room features brick fireplace with gas insert and large picture window with built-in bench seating and additional storage.
- Central and spacious dining area connects to updated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, wine rack, breakfast bar and bay window over sink
- Light-filled great room with two-story ceiling, wet bar, French doors to backyard and a staircase up to the second story primary suite
- Primary suite on second floor features pitched ceiling, large picture window, walk-in closet with shelving and en-suite bathroom with dual sink vanity, shower stall and separate water closet
- Junior suite on first level features closet with built-in shelving, lots of light and full en-suite bathroom
- Two secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors share hallway bathroom
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, central AC, two-car garage with new epoxy floors and pavestone driveway and front entry
- Delightful backyard includes level lawn, patio, terrace with hot tub, meandering paths, and upper deck for reading and relaxation ~ perfect for entertaining, gardening and play!