Expansive Baywood Single-Story
3314 Stage Coach Drive
4+ Bed / 3.5 Bath
3594± Sq. Ft +/-
Located within the sought-after, gated Baywood development, this single-story traditional offers expansive living and dining spaces, high ceilings, private bedroom wing, and a California-perfect exterior complete with privacy, pool, and multiple patio areas.
Conveniently located just minutes to BART, Hwy. 24/680, downtown Lafayette and Pleasant Hill, and top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes Unified schools, this home offers the best of city living in a private community setting. In addition, the 86-home community provides a close-knit environment for all ages to enjoy and is considered by many to be Lafayette’s best “trick-or-treat” neighborhood. To top it off, the local school bus provides transportation to Lafayette K-8 schools!
- Adjacent, sun-lit formal living and dining rooms with pitched, wood-planked ceilings and French windows
- Kitchen/family great room with wood-planked ceiling and fireplace insert
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances Thermador double ovens, gas range, dual dishwashers, large center island with 2nd sink, walk-in pantry, buffet area with wine fridge, casual dining nook, and Andersen sliding door to the backyard
- Spacious 2nd family/bonus room with wine fridge/bar area, granite-surround fireplace insert with media enclave, and multiple exterior doors for ideal indoor/outdoor access
- Master retreat with double-door entry, built-in bookcase and storage, fire-place insert, walk-in closet, two additional closets, Andersen sliding door to the backyard, and en suite full bath with dual sinks, jetted tub, and stall shower
- Junior suite with remodeled en suite full bath with stall shower, dual sinks and walk-in closet
- Two secondary bedrooms share the hall bath with dual sinks
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, fresh paint, recessed lighting, Andersen doors, skylights, closet organizers, powder bath, interior laundry room with storage, and 3-car garage
- Relaxing exterior complete with wonderful privacy, pool with automatic cover, sun-drenched pool deck, covered stone patio with bench seating, and colorful garden beds
* HOA dues are $600 per quarter and include common area maintenance, security gate maintenance, & management fees