Stunning Happy Valley Retreat
33 Deer Trail
5 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3867 Sq. Ft +/-
This renovated Happy Valley home showcases rare Western-facing views (as well as views of Mt. Diablo, Happy Valley and beyond), along with a recently remodeled chef’s kitchen and bathrooms by Douglah Designs, one of the Bay Area's premier kitchen and bath designers. This private residence offers a dream-like, oak-studded setting, on 8.5-acres. Located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, Lafayette Reservoir, town and hiking trails, this home offers the rare ability to retreat to privacy while remaining part of a true community! In addition, it is ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in the top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School Districts.
- Formal living and dining rooms with beautiful French doors to the exterior
- Remodeled chef’s kitchen with granite counters, high-end appliances (6-burner Wolf range, additional electric Wolf oven, SubZero refrigerator), large island with breakfast bar, additional prep sink casual dining nook, skylight, wet bar and built-in wine refrigerator
- Expansive master suite with dual walk-in closets and remodeled en suite bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, stall shower, and door to a private deck
- The upstairs family room features French doors to a sun-drenched balcony along with access to the finished bonus room (not included in the square footage) that offers a flexible space to be used as an additional office, media room, play room, or exercise studio – you decide!
- Additional notable features include Marvin windows and doors, tall ceilings, hardwoods, fresh paint and carpet
- The incredible and rare 8.5± acre property features a pool with an engineered foundation (including automatic cover and solar heating), spa, wrap-around decking, amazing privacy, and awe-inspiring views
- Detached 3-car garage with a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom, +/- 750 sq. ft. guest house (not included in the home’s square-footage) featuring a full kitchen, separate living area with fireplace, private deck, and its own PG&E meter
- We encourage you to explore the many possibilities this land offers including horse and livestock capabilities, expansive vineyard, edible gardens, and more!