Charming Burton Valley Farmhouse
3283 Walnut Lane
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2529 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2529± Sq. Ft. | .19± Acre Lot
With a wrap-around porch, level front lawn, and meandering garden, this charming, two-story farmhouse exudes country living in a sought after pocket of Burton Valley.
Nestled on a flat corner lot, the light-filled home features an open concept living and dining room which flows into the recently updated kitchen and separate family room with office. Prop open the French doors to the back patio for al fresco dining, entertain friends on the expansive front porch, or retreat to the spacious primary suite on the second floor, featuring its own office nook and private deck.
Perfectly positioned in Burton Valley, this property is located in a desirable part of town close to Buckeye Fields, the Lafayette Community Center, the prized bike trail, swim clubs, and top-rated schools.
- Foyer with patterned grasscloth wallpaper, coat closet and access to hall and stairs
- Bright living room with hardwood floors, recessed-panel wainscoting, and gas brick fireplace with reclaimed wood mantle
- Open dining area with recessed-panel wainscoting, pendent lighting fixture and door to backyard
- Updated kitchen with quartz counters, 6-burner gas stove with ventilation hood, stainless steel fridge, stainless steel oven and microwave, Miele dishwasher, sink with view of backyard, pantry cupboard, subway tile backsplash and breakfast bar overlooking living room
- Pocket doors from kitchen lead to family room with hardwood floors, French doors to back patio, office area and full bathroom with shower stall and pedestal sink
- Spacious primary suite on second floor has room for seating area and office nook in addition to private patio and en-suite bathroom with shower stall, dual sink vanity, skylights and walk-in closet
- Three secondary bedrooms -one with reclaimed vertical grain Douglas fir l hardwood floors- share full hall bath with dual sink vanity with granite counter, tile floors and shower/tub with glass door
- Two car garage with long, flat driveway
- Tranquil backyard with paver stone patio, crushed granite pathway, raised garden beds, rose garden, citrus trees, arbor-covered gates and wrap-around lawn
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Recessed lighting, [alarm system was installed by prior owners, we never used it and don’t know if it works],, smooth texture walls, recessed-panel wainscoting, Milgard windows
- Exterior Highlights Include: Fenced yard, drip irrigation in garden, clipping table, covered wrap-around porch, basketball hoop over garage