Updated Trail Neighborhood Retreat
3274 La Canada
4+ Bed / 3.5 Bath
3078 Sq. Ft +/-
Tucked behind gates, at the end of a flat, private, trail neighborhood lane, sits this architect renovated, single-story home showcasing warmth and charm. The premium, .55± acre, level lot offers wonderful privacy, manicured grounds and enclosed pool/spa for ultimate outdoor entertaining and enjoyment.
This loved lane parallels the bike trail and provides easy access to top-rated Lafayette schools, downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, commute routes, BART, recreation, and the Lafayette Library and Learning Center.
- Open formal living/dining room combo with French doors to the exterior, skylights and fireplace
- Pristine kitchen/family great room with beautiful property views, open wood-beam ceilings, sliding French doors to the backyard, and stone fireplace
- Beautiful eat-in kitchen with marble counters, large center island, 6-burner AGA gas range, dual Bosch dishwashers, oversized stainless fridge, built-in Miele espresso bar, walk-in pantry, and dining nook
- Private master retreat with sliding French doors to an outdoor patio, pitched ceiling, dual closets with built-in organizers (one is a walk-in), and expansive en suite bath with stone finishes, jetted soaking tub, stall shower, and dual vanities
- Two secondary bedrooms are adjoined by a “Jack and Jill” full bath while the third secondary bedroom utilizes the hall bath
- Central bonus room ideal for a playroom, homework room or office – you decide!
- Additional interior highlights include high ceilings, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, solid-core Alder wood doors, French doors, and Jeld-Wen wood windows, interior laundry room, Nest thermostat system, and dual-zone HVAC
- Sun-drenched, fully-fenced, level exterior with privacy, pool/spa, play area, level lawn, gardens, and raised planter beds
- Detached two-car garage with additional 305± sq. ft bonus space and additional storage area (great for use as a playroom, office or studio!)