Turnkey Central Lafayette Traditional
3224 Palomares Avenue
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2485 Sq. Ft +/-
Recently re-built with incredible attention to detail and modern construction features, this pristine residence is ready for new owners! An appealing open floor plan, gourmet chef’s kitchen, and mature manicured landscaping are just a few of the highlights of this gorgeous custom home. Bordering downtown Lafayette and the Reliez Valley, this ideal location is a short walk to Acalanes High School and Springbrook Pool and just minutes from Springhill Elementary, commute routes, Lafayette’s retail district and Briones Regional Park!
- Expansive great room with vaulted wood beam ceilings, picture windows with custom built-in shades, stone fireplace, and sliding doors to the back yard for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Open concept chef’s kitchen with wood cabinetry, granite countertops, travertine backslash, expansive 10 ft long center island with 6-burner gas range and prep sink, stainless appliances, wine refrigerator and spacious walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom retreat with coffered ceilings, dual closets, sliding doors to a private back patio and en suite bathroom featuring dual marble vanities, spa-like tub and large walk-in shower with dual shower heads
- Two secondary bedrooms feature walk-in closets and share a bathroom with dual sink vanity and granite countertops
- The fourth bedroom is located in a separate wing and features sliders to the backyard and separate hall bath making this private space ideal for guests, teens, au pair or an executive office
- Three-car garage with entry into oversized laundry/mud room with built in storage and sink
- Outdoor amenities include mature, manicured landscape and gardens, large level lawns, and multiple patio areas perfect for year-round living, play, and entertaining!