Charming Traditional in Gated Olympic Oaks
32 Olympic Oaks
3 Bed / 3 Bath
2329 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2329± Sq. Ft. | .23± Acre Lot
Set amongst an inviting tree-lined street in the desirable, gated Olympic Oaks development, sits this rare opportunity to own a charming three bedroom and three bathroom single-story home on the convenient border of Lafayette and Walnut Creek.
Built by esteemed and local builder, John French, this property was designed for easy living with a large central living room, spacious primary retreat, two secondary bedrooms with attached bathrooms and level front and back exterior spaces.
Conveniently located between Downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek and just steps away from the Lafayette-Moraga trail, this home is only a short drive to Hwy 24/680 and top rated Lafayette and Acalanes School District schools.
- Central entry hall with hardwood floors and coat closet
- Light-filled living/dining great room with pitched ceiling, wood fireplace, fresh carpet and sliding door to backyard
- Eat-In kitchen/family combo with newly installed Calcutta Caesarstone countertops, ceramic tile backsplash and wine fridge, breakfast bar, dual ovens, skylights, walk-in pantry, and family/casual dining area
- Expansive primary suite with oversized walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with tub, step-in shower, dual sink vanity and a sliding door to backyard
- Junior suite with private full bath and walk-in closet
- Light-filled third bedroom with door to bathroom in front hall
- Laundry/mud room off garage with folding area and storage
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint and carpet, updated light fixtures, plantation shutters, high ceilings, updated kitchen counters and tiles, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, home alarm system, and Milgard windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, two car garage, level lawn, brick patio with trellis, mature trees, and rare gated street
- HOA dues are $505 per quarter