Turnkey Burton Valley Charmer
3188 Kingsley Place
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2410± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedrooms | 3 Bath | 2410± Sq. Ft. | .35± Acre Lot
Located in the heart of Burton Valley, at the end of a sought-after court, sits this turnkey, single-story charmer! Updated throughout, the traditional floor plan includes a light-filled kitchen, welcoming family room, spacious living room, expanded master suite, three generously sized secondary bedrooms, two additional remodeled bathrooms, and wonderful indoor/outdoor access.
Pristine landscape surrounds the back-corner lot which provides a private setting for entertaining, dining and play. Exterior features include inviting curb appeal, covered back porch, sun-drenched patio, pool with solar, gazebo sitting area, expansive level lawn, and container gardens. To top it off, the court location is a wonderful extension of this home providing endless bike/scooter riding, basketball and neighborhood play!
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living, while the proximity to Burton Valley Elementary, Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club, and the Lafayette Community Center and Park, reflect its ideal location.
- Updated kitchen with black honed granite counters, stainless appliances (including a Viking refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher), white subway tile backsplash, and skylight
- Family room with dining area and slider to the backyard
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace, built-ins and slider to the backyard
- Expansive master suite with dual walk-in closets with organizers, built-in media center, French doors to the backyard, and en suite full bath with marble finishes, stall shower, tub, and dual vanities
- Three secondary bedrooms share two updated hall bathrooms
- Additional features include hardwood floors, fresh paint, plantation shutters, and recessed lighting
- Exterior highlights include covered back porch with outdoor speaker, sun-drenched patio, pool with solar, gazebo sitting area, expansive level lawn, and container gardens
- Additional 180 sq. ft. laundry/mudroom/studio with ample storage is located through the garage