Custom 2016 Burton Valley Farmhouse
3184 Lucas Drive
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3368± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Bonus | 3.5 Bath | 3368± Sq. Ft. | .37± Acre Lot | Built in 2016
It is hard not to say ‘wow’ when walking through the front door of this stunning Burton Valley home. Designed by well-known architect Alan Page of Talon Design, the single-level home expertly blends clean lines with a chic farmhouse aesthetic - a timeless look that is bursting with character! This is a rare opportunity to own a newer construction home in Lafayette’s sought-after Burton Valley neighborhood.
Built in 2016 by local builder, Springhill Homes, the quality craftsmanship is evident throughout with 10’ ceilings, large windows letting in the sun and panoramic views of protected open space, custom millwork, spacious primary retreat with dual walk-in closets, and dream entertainer’s kitchen with high-end appliances and endless storage. Connected to the kitchen, the great room features a cathedral ceiling and overlooks the charming rear yard. The home also features two bedroom wings creating an ideal scenario for guests or much needed private space in today’s world.
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages and is known for its close proximity to popular recreation destinations like Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, the Lafayette Community Center Park, Buckeye Fields, and the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary school.
Highlights & Features:
- Foyer with powder bath and coat closet
- Spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace with wood mantle, flatscreen nook, built-in surround sound speakers, bar with quartz counter, and four-pane 8’ Andersen sliding door to expansive back patio for easy indoor/outdoor living
- Large dining room with tons of natural light, built-in speakers, and buffet nook
- Entertainer’s kitchen overlooks living and dining rooms featuring quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, dual ovens, Dacor six-burner gas stove, soft-close drawers, and large central island with farmhouse sink, bar seating and wine fridge
- Expansive primary retreat with cathedral ceiling, two massive walk-in closets, built-in speakers and a luxurious en-suite bathroom with tile floors, dual sink vanity with quartz counter, DXV soaking tub and oversized luxury shower
- Two generously sized secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors share full hallway bath
- Fourth bedroom on opposite side of the house with access to additional full hallway bath and door to the backyard creating a private “guest wing”
- Light-filled bonus room with glass French doors, cathedral ceiling and board and batten siding – think office, potential 5th bedroom or playroom
- Oversized laundry room with Samsung washer and dryer, built-in cabinets, quartz counters, sink, and drying racks
- Mudroom with bench and shoe cubbies
- Ample closet space throughout home
- Three car garage (two door with additional tandem pull-in space)
- Private backyard opening to open space (no rear neighbors) with central patio, level lawn, play structure with slide, raised garden bed, and manicured landscaping
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Dual zone HVAC with Nest smart thermostats, Jeld-Wen windows, fire sprinklers, alarm system, home is wired for solar, 8’ solid wood doors, crown moulding, hardwood floors, and DXV fixtures and hardware
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, front courtyard with drought tolerant landscaping, level front yard, backyard backs to open space, outdoor speakers, custom trellis over garage, board and batten siding, and Hunter irrigation system