Burton Valley Modern on Cul-De-Sac
3122 Indian Way
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2903 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Bonus | 2.5 Bath | 2903± Sq. Ft. | .30± Acre Lot | Built In 1971
With a striking angled roofline, original cedar ceiling, and walls of windows, this one -of- a kind Burton Valley home offers a sprawling floorplan located on a loved cul-de-sac.
The main level features a living room with soaring ceiling, light-filled primary suite, and expansive kitchen/dining area. Don’t want to take the stairs? You can slide down a secret fireman’s pole to the lower level with family room, bonus space and three secondary bedrooms!
Surrounded by greenery, the main level of the home spills out onto several deck spaces which lead down to a tranquil Lily pond and rose garden.
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages, known for its proximity to popular recreation destinations like Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, the Lafayette Community Center Park, the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary and Stanley Middle School.
- Entry with powder bath
- Living room with pitched ceiling, fireplace, wood paneling, and French doors to back deck
- Spacious dining room with tons of light and French doors to side deck
- Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas stove with Broan ventilation hood, skylight, and tile floors
- Kitchen nook with built-in bench seating and French doors to side deck
- Primary suite on main level with pitched ceiling, skylight with retractable shade, fireplace with gas starter, carpet and tile flooring, French doors to private deck, built-in cabinet and drawer storage in addition to large walk on closet, and spacious en-suite bathroom with marble shower stall and separate water closet
- Family room on lower level, office nook, deep storage closet and Andersen door to backyard
- Three secondary bedrooms on lower level, including one accessible by fireman’s pole from main level
- Full bath on lower level with shower and hardwood floors
- Additional bonus space on lower level with carpet and door to backyard
- Laundry room with sink
- Two car garage
- Private backyard features two levels of decks, a sunken hot tub, Lily pond, rose covered arbor, paver stone patio, mature trees and backs to a seasonal creek
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, Nest thermostat, recessed lighting, Bay Alarm system, ample closet space
- Exterior Highlights Include: Paver stone driveway, deer fencing, composite decks, drip irrigation