Burton Valley Mid-Century Steps to School
3097 Sandalwood Court
3 Bed / 2 Bath
2184 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 2184± Sq. Ft. | .32± Acre Lot
Perched atop a quiet street in the heart of Burton Valley, this single-level home boasts expansive living areas filled with natural light. Bursting with mid-century style, the updated eat-in kitchen opens into the freshly carpeted great room with exposed beams and stone fireplace while the dining/living combo provides additional daily living and entertaining space.
Dual sliding doors offer year-round indoor/outdoor living, opening to the sun-filled backyard with flat grass area, patio, expansive terraced gardens with citrus trees, and basketball court.
This desirable court location is just steps away Burton Valley Elementary (with a “secret” neighborhood path down the street) and provides easy access to Lafayette Community Park, local swim and tennis clubs and the Lafayette-Moraga trail. You’ll love the vibrant Americana atmosphere in one of Lafayette’s most coveted enclaves!
- Living-dining combo with wide-plank hardwood floors, brick gas fireplace and picture-frame windows
- Spacious central dining area adjacent to kitchen with built-in cabinets and desk
- Updated galley kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar connecting to the family room
- Spacious family room with fresh carpet, stone fireplace, exposed beams, and dual sliders to the backyard
- Primary suite with hardwood floors, walk-in closet and updated bathroom with skylights
- Two additional bedrooms with hardwood floors share the adjacent updated full bathroom
Additional Highlights & Updates Include:
- Nest thermostat
- Fresh paint throughout
- Fresh carpet in family room
Exterior Highlights Include:
- 2-car garage with extra-wide driveway
- Mature birch trees line entrance to front patio
- Flat lawn in backyard with basketball court and sun-drenched terraced gardens
- Apple tree in sideyard