Inviting Burton Valley Traditional
3094 Sweetbrier Circle
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2652± Sq. Ft +/-
This beautifully updated single-story home features serene Burton Valley views, spacious living areas, amazing natural light, beautiful millwork, and perfectly-placed French doors (for optimal indoor/outdoor enjoyment). The open floor plan is ideal for both casual daily living and entertaining.
This sought-after location is distinguished by the nearby path to Burton Valley Elementary, and proximity to Rancho Colorados Swim & Tennis Club, Las Trampas Pool, and the Lafayette Community Center and Park. Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is enjoyed by all ages.
- Welcoming formal living room with built-ins and fireplace
- Central formal dining room with French doors to the back deck
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with pitched ceiling, skylights, gas fireplace, and built-in media center
- Light-filled eat-in kitchen with surrounding views, beautiful wood cabinetry, granite counters, high-end stainless appliances (Dacor oven, warming drawer and microwave, Wolf 5-burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher, Marvel wine fridge), casual dining area, walk-in pantry, and convenient built-in office nook
- Serene master retreat featuring a bay window with window seat to enjoy the views, fireplace insert, French doors to the exterior, walk-in closet, and en suite full bath with marble finishes, dual sinks, and stall shower
- Four secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bathroom
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, high ceilings, beautiful millwork and an abundance of built-ins, Andersen French doors and windows, Hunter Douglas window coverings, recessed lighting, powder bath, interior laundry room with sink and storage, and Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat system
- Beautiful, oak-studded exterior with views of Burton Valley, patio, Trex deck, garden areas, charming stone walls and walkway, level front lawn, open land for orchard, play and exploration, and low-maintenance landscape.