Pristine Saranap Traditional Built by Branagh Development
2880 Kinney Drive
Walnut Creek, CA
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3034 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Office | 3.5 Bath | 3034± Sq. Ft. | .35± Acre Lot | Built In 2007
Built to perfection by Branagh Development in 2007, the luxury, local home builder created this delightful shingled two-story home with unparalleled quality, timeless design, and a flexible floor plan. This charmer is located on a pristine parcel with wonderful curb appeal, gated front yard, welcoming front porch, level lawns, patios, firepit with seating area, built-in BBQ and cooktop, chicken coop, and storage shed.
The sought-after Saranap neighborhood provides easy access to downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, the bike trail and local commute routes. To top it off, this home feeds to the top-rated Acalanes Unified/Lafayette School District (Burton Valley Elementary School, Stanley Middle School & Acalanes High School)!
- Spacious great room with large dining space, gas fireplace, built-in media center, built-in refreshment center with dual beverage fridges and storage, and Andersen door to the back porch
- Light-filled kitchen with crisp cabinetry, granite counters, white subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances (including a Viking Professional gas range), and center island with breakfast bar
- Spacious executive office/study with library shelving and built-in Murphy bed
- Master bedroom retreat with pitched ceiling, gas fireplace, built-in storage, dream walk-in closet with custom organizers, and luxurious en suite bathroom with marble finishes, dual sinks, stall shower, and jetted soaking tub
- Two upper level secondary bedrooms share the hall bath with dual sinks and shower/tub combo
- Upper level built-in office/homework nook, library niche and window seat
- Fourth bedroom on the main level with full bathroom
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, solid-core interior doors, Andersen exterior doors, crisp moldings, high ceilings, built-in speakers, Nest thermostat system, “mud” entry area, powder bath, and large interior laundry room with sink and storage
- Spacious backyard with level lawn, patios, firepit with seating area, and built-in BBQ is perfect for entertaining and play!