Pristine Sleepy Hollow Traditional with Guest House
25 Van Ripper Lane
4 Bed / 5.5 Bath
4138 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 4.5 Bath | 3600± Sq. Ft. Main House | .62± Acre + 538± Sq. Ft. Guest House with Full Kitchen
Located in the sought-after Sleepy Hollow neighborhood, this picture-perfect cape cod styled home has been extensively remodeled and expanded! This inviting home features a thoughtful layout ideal for daily family living and entertaining complete with a living/dining great room, expansive kitchen/family combo and detached guest house with living space and full bathroom (perfect for a home office, gym, teen hangout, or for guests - you decide!). Single-level living, open living spaces, high ceilings, crisp moldings, updated finishes, and natural light depict the interior while optimal indoor/outdoor flow is provided by perfectly placed Andersen French doors.
Beautifully landscaped, the serene and private exterior serves as a delightful extension of the home providing multiple venues for play, entertaining and relaxation year-round! Exterior amenities include amazing curb appeal, level lawns, expansive Connecticut bluestone patios, built-in outdoor kitchen/BBQ, outdoor gas fireplace, horseshoe pit, raised garden beds, upper yard views of the Orinda hills, and open land.
Located approximately 20 miles east of San Francisco, this idyllic setting provides wonderful privacy while the close proximity to award-winning Sleepy Hollow Elementary and local commute routes reflects its convenient, North Orinda location.
- Expansive kitchen/family combo with charming breakfast nook, built-in family desk area and china cabinet, and front balcony and backyard access
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen overlooking the backyard with large center Boos walnut island, rich wood butcher-block and stone counters, custom white cabinetry, luxury stainless appliances (SubZero refrigerator, dual Miele dishwashers and Wolf gas range), walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar
- Inviting family room with pitched ceiling, built-in media center, wet bar, large picture windows, and stylish powder bath
- Master retreat with walk-in closet, views of the Orinda hills and spa-like en suite master bath with marble finishes, dual sinks, jetted soaking tub, and stall shower
- One junior suite features an en suite full bath while the two additional secondary bedrooms each have adjacent full baths – all three secondary bedrooms have wonderful walk-in closet space!
- Additional highlights include smooth walls, fresh paint, hardwoods, crisp crown moldings and baseboards, Andersen Wood-Right double hung windows throughout, built-in indoor/outdoor speakers, interior laundry room, and built-in fire sprinklers
- Detached guest house with pitched wood ceiling, comfortable living space, updated, full kitchen, large dining area, and full bath
- Exterior highlights include amazing curb appeal, cherry and dogwood trees, level lawns, Connecticut bluestone patios, outdoor kitchen/BBQ, outdoor gas fireplace, horseshoe pit, raised garden beds, views of the Orinda hills, carriage style garage door, and open land