Charming Rudgear Estates Townhouse
2193 Dapplegray Lane
Walnut Creek, CA
2 Bed / 2.5 Bath
1408 Sq. Ft +/-
This sundrenched and rarely-available Rudgear Estates Townhouse is sure to impress with an updated and spacious floorplan. Highlights include a remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, two en suite bedrooms, powder bath, in-unit laundry, spacious and private back patio, and dedicated one-car garage and covered one-car carport.
This charmer is located in a sought-after neighborhood (on the border of Walnut Creek and Alamo). This winning location is close to top San Ramon Valley and Walnut Creek School Districts, Rudgear Park, Rudgear Swim Club (membership is included in HOA dues), Roundhill Country Club, Livorna Swim Club, Mount Diablo State Park, Sugarloaf open space, Shell Ridge open space, Iron Horse Trail, Hwy. 680, downtown Walnut Creek, and more!
- Spacious living room with dining area
- Light-filled kitchen/dining great room with sliding doors to the private back patio
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and newer KitchenAid range
- Two large bedroom suites with en suite full bathrooms; one that was recently remodeled with expanded Carrara marble shower and plenty of closet space
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, recessed lighting, window coverings, powder bath, in-unit laundry, and Nest thermostat system
- Dedicated one-car garage and covered one-car carport
- Amazing location close to top San Ramon Valley and Walnut Creek School Districts, Rudgear Park and Swim Club, Livorna Swim Club, Roundhill Country Club, Mount Diablo State Park, Sugarloaf Open Space, Shell Ridge Open Space, Iron Horse Trail, Hwy. 680, downtown Walnut Creek, and more
- Two HOA’s: Oak Creek $270/month and Rudgear Estates $80/month and includes membership to the Rudgear Estates Pool and Common Area