Quintessential Branagh Farmhouse
21 Winfield Lane
Walnut Creek, CA
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath
3866 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bed + Bonus + Office | 3.5 Bath | 3866± Sq. Ft. Main House + 1 Bed | 1 Bath | 598± Sq. Ft. Guest House with Full Kitchen | .62± Acre Lot | Built In 2013
Custom designed by high-end, local builder, Branagh Development, this picture-perfect residence was designed for a comfortable yet luxurious indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Magazine-worthy living spaces, timeless finishes, unparalleled quality, modern amenities, flawless design, and farmhouse charm are all sure to impress!
The resort-style setting with mature landscape maximizes a year-round California lifestyle ideal for entertaining, relaxation and fun. Anchored by an incredible outdoor loggia complete with fireplace and mounted T.V., the pristine exterior also features charming gardens, pool, spa, sport court, raised garden beds, level lawn, and play area. In addition, the detached one bedroom/one bathroom guest house is complete with an open living space, kitchen, laundry closet, and separate driveway.
This home’s convenient Tice Valley/South Walnut Creek location offers the perfect mix of privacy and proximity, with easy access to downtown Walnut Creek, Hwy. 680, BART, Ironhorse Regional Trail, Sugarloaf Open Space, and top-rated Walnut Creek Elementary and Acalanes High School District schools.
- Expansive, open-concept great room with 10’ high beamed ceilings, gas fireplace, built-in media center, and Andersen sliding door to the backyard
- Gorgeous dining room with paneled wainscoting, grass cloth wallpaper, credenza nook, and chandelier
- Entertainer’s kitchen with a large central island with marble counter, marble tile backsplash, dual sinks, Miele dishwasher and Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer, dual stainless-steel ovens, gas range, and Kessebohmer magic corner storage caddys in both corner cabinets
- Casual dining nook with amazing natural light, plank ceiling and views of the backyard
- Mudroom with bench, storage and shoe drawers
- Family room with wood paneling and Andersen French doors to the outdoor loggia
- First floor powder room with marble vanity and wainscoting
- Second floor primary suite with dual walk-in closets, wool carpet and en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, dual head shower stall with curb-less entry, dual vanity, and marble finishes
- Junior suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with penny-round tile floor
- Third bedroom with walk-in closet features a secret passage through a built-in cabinet to a hideout playroom
- Fourth bedroom shares hallway bathroom with tile floors and dual sink vanity
- Light-filled second floor office
- Second floor laundry room with marble counters, hamper drawers, drying racks, and sink
- Large storage area under staircase includes fireproof vault
- Outdoor living at its finest with a covered backyard loggia with Sunpak heaters, gas fireplace, Samsung TV with Sonos bar, sliding barn door, SubZero fridge and freezer, bluestone patio and gas hookup for grill
- Smooth white plaster pool and integrated spa with Baja shelf, bluestone coping and automatic cover
- The pancake-flat backyard also includes a level lawn, raised garden beds with irrigation, and a concrete sport court with Goalrilla in-ground basketball hoop
- Incredible guest house with separate driveway features one-bedroom, full bath with glass shower stall and penny-round tile floors, kitchenette with quartz counters, and laundry closet. This space is ideal for an au pair, in-laws, or rental – you decide!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Quarter sawn white oak flooring on first floor, smooth walls, custom millwork and moulding, built-in speakers in all main living areas
- (connected to Sonos amps which can be controlled by smartphone app), fire sprinklers, alarm system, Andersen doors, and tankless water heaters (main house and guest house)
- Exterior Highlights Include: Paver stone crescent driveway, enlarged two-car garage with additional laundry area with sink, covered front porch with swing bench, Bevolo copper gas lamps from New Orleans, in ground trampoline, two storage sheds (one with a full work bench, lighting and electrical outlets), and solar panels for pool (with additional 27 photo voltaic panels connected to meter)