Reliez Valley Custom Home with Views
1570 Rancho Del Hambre
4 Bed / 3 Full + 2 Half Bath
4865± Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Bonus | 3 Full + 2 Half Baths | 4865± Sq. Ft. | 2.98± Acre Lot
Perched on an Oak-studded ridge in Reliez Valley, this gracious home features incredible views, walls of windows, high ceilings and a flexible floorplan with main-level primary suite. The private and serene location on almost three acres has endless possibilities!
The lower-level includes three spacious bedrooms with access to a wrap-around deck. A beautifully manicured yard designed by famed landscape architect Richard Matsutani invites indoor/outdoor living with a covered porch, level lawn, fire pit, built-in barbecue, and tiered rose garden.
Located in Lafayette’s coveted Reliez Valley, the home is conveniently located near Hwy24/680, BART, Downtown Lafayette, Briones Regional Park, local swim clubs and top-rated Springhill Elementary (Lafayette School District) and Acalanes High School.
- Inviting foyer with skylight, coat closet and powder bath
- Living room with raised ceiling, wall of windows, gas fireplace with marble tile hearth, built-in speakers and French doors to back deck
- Dining room with raised ceiling, hardwood floors, wall of windows with view to valley and swinging door to kitchen
- Light-filled kitchen with granite tile counters, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, gas range with grill, newly installed dual ovens, sink with bay window, kitchen island, skylight and walk-in pantry
- Kitchen nook with skylight and windows surrounded by Oak trees
- Family room with raised ceiling, gas stone fireplace, bar area, powder bathroom and French doors to backyard and rose garden
- Expansive primary suite with pitched ceiling, fireplace, slider to private deck, oversized walk-in closet with organizers and en-suite bathroom with dual sink vanity, jetted tub, and separate shower stall
- Junior suite on lower level with walk-in closet, slider to deck and full en-suite bathroom
- Two secondary bedrooms (one with built-in desk and cabinets) share Jack-and-Jill bathroom with bathtub and separate shower stall
- Office/Bonus room with separate entrance
- Attached three-car garage
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, EV charger, security system, California Closets organizers in primary suite, recessed lighting, crown molding and high ceilings
- Exterior Highlights Include: Drought tolerant front yard landscaping and irrigation, owned solar system, deck off lower bedrooms, covered back porch, built-in barbecue, tiered rose garden, cutting station with shed and sink, level lawn and mature oak trees
- Property has a lower section that is ideal for a small vineyard!