Stunning Reliez Valley Retreat with Views
1539 Rancho View Drive
5 Bed / 4 Full + 1 Half Bath
4276 Sq. Ft +/-
Love where you live! With a newly completed pool and spa, updated entertainer’s kitchen, light-filled living areas, and panoramic views of the Mt. Diablo foothills, you’ll never want to leave this beautiful retreat in Lafayette’s Rancho View neighborhood.
Designed by renowned, local architect, Alan Page, this home was built in 2014 and features 10’ high ceilings, two junior suites and an expansive primary retreat. Enjoy the best of California indoor/outdoor living with a heated loggia, outdoor fireplace, infrared sauna, and a viewing platform perfect for watching the sunset after a long day working from home!
Perched in the scenic Reliez Valley hills, this special property is conveniently located close to top-rated Springhill Elementary and Acalanes High School, Briones Regional Park, Springbrook Swim Club, and Hwy 24.
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace with custom mantel, arched window with views and Andersen sliding door to back deck
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and French doors to front courtyard
- High-end entertainer’s kitchen refreshed in 2021 by Eye for Pretty Design, featuring a large central island, bar seating, newly installed Waterstone plumbing fixtures, 2 Miele dishwashers with custom panels, custom range hood, stainless steel Sub Zero fridge, two Sub Zero refrigeration drawers, U Line wine fridge, updated hardware, hand cut Moroccan backsplash, Wolf gas range, pot filler faucet, stainless steel farmhouse sink and Wolf microwave
- Kitchen opens to additional dining area and office nook with two Andersen sliding doors to the back deck with sweeping views
- Bright and airy family room features ceiling with exposed beams, media built-in with stone backsplash, arched window with views and sliding door to heated loggia with mounted outdoor TV
- Spacious primary retreat includes a seating area, two walk-in closets with built-in drawers/shelving and en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, marble tiles, shower stall and water closet with additional storage space
- Main hallway with skylights connects three secondary bedrooms, one is a junior suite with full bath recently updated with Scalamandre wallpaper and Watermark fixtures
- Two other bedrooms share Jack and Jill bathroom
- Spacious fifth bedroom near the front entry includes a full en-suite bath
- Mudroom area off garage leads to laundry room with sink, folding counter and plenty of storage
- Backyard for relaxation, entertaining and play features a pool and spa added in 2020 by Riviera Pools, outdoor kitchen with Fire Magic grill, covered patio with Infratech heaters and even an outdoor infrared sauna by Jacuzzi!
- Backyard designed by landscape architect Peter Koenig in 2020 with bluestone decking, two lawns, new landscaping, newly installed irrigation and sprinkler system, shed, viewing pad, retaining walls and smart lighting
- Two-car garage with epoxy floor, includes custom shelving and 200 bottle Vinotemp wine fridge
- ADU and front gate plans including architectural drawing/renderings
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Nest thermostats, fire sprinklers, wide plank hardwood floors throughout, crown molding in bathrooms, Norman shutters, Shade Store window shades, Hunter Douglass silhouette shades, Pristine Hydro water filter, updated light fixtures from Visual Comfort and Circa Lighting, and full house Generac generator installed with auto switch
- Exterior Highlights Include: 8 hardwired security cameras, side yard with irrigated planter beds and fruit trees, deer proof fencing around entire property, retractable pool cover, pool water features, removable pool safety fence, level lawns, custom bluestone front and back patios