Remodeled Lafayette Contemporary with Views
1280 Summit Road
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2939± Sq. Ft +/-
This enticing Lafayette contemporary has been remodeled with modern design, rich finishes, dramatic stone elements, and walls of glass and skylights that showcase beautiful streams of natural light and serene views of Mount Diablo and the surrounding hills. An open floor plan and second family/bonus room provides optimal living spaces while the master retreat and lower level secondary bedroom wing provides ideal privacy. The peaceful exterior was remodeled to offer a colorful array of plantings along with level lawn and decking perfect for entertaining, relaxation and play.
This home is conveniently located minutes from downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, BART, Springbrook Pool, Lafayette Tennis Club and Briones Park and trails. Top-ranked Springhill Elementary and Acalanes High School are a short distance away while the bus stop to Stanley Intermediate is also close by.
- Open and spacious main level with slate tile flooring and pitched, wood-plank ceilings with skylights
- Formal living/dining combo with sliding door to the view deck and built-in bar that conveniently connect to the kitchen
- Remodeled kitchen overlooking the backyard and features high-end appliances (stainless Wolf double oven and gas range, Bosch dishwasher), butcher block island, and adjacent casual dining nook with slider to the backyard
- Family room with a floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases and slider to the backyard
- Master retreat with wonderful views of Mount Diablo and the surrounding hills, and spacious en suite full bath with stone finishes, dual sinks, stall shower and two closets
- Lower level with central second family/bonus room and two secondary bedrooms that share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include wide-plank hardwoods, solid-core doors, recessed lighting, powder room, interior laundry room, Ecobee thermostat system, dual-zone HVAC, Schlag keyless entry system, and EV charging outlet in the garage
- Pristine exterior with serene views of Mount Diablo and the surrounding hills, level lawn, multiple decks, water feature, an array of plantings and trees, paver driveway, and Rachio “smart” sprinkler controller