Happy Valley Rancher with Pool
1245 Panorama Drive
3 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2632 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bed + Bonus | 2.5 Bath | 2632± Sq. Ft. + 663± Sq. Ft. Bonus Area | .70± Acre Lot
Situated in the heart of Happy Valley, this timeless ranch-style home offers the best of California indoor/outdoor living just in time for Summer pool parties and fun! With a charming living room, light-filled family room, downstairs bonus room, expansive primary suite, and updated eat-in kitchen, this home’s spacious floor plan offers plenty of room to spread out, relax and entertain.
The sun-drenched property is tucked behind a private gate and features a sparkling pool, level lawn, patio, deck, flat space perfect for a garden or an ADU, and wonderful privacy.
Located across the street from top-rated Happy Valley Elementary, this prime location is just minutes from BART, downtown Lafayette, Hwy 24, Oakwood Athletic Club, and the Lafayette Reservoir.
- Bright living room features vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, stone fireplace and hardwood floors
- Dining room with sliding pocket doors to the living room
- Eat-in kitchen with dining nook, pantry, granite counters, dual Wolf ovens, Wolf electric stove top, stainless Bosch dishwasher, stainless sink with bay window overlooking the pool, built-in Sub-Zero fridge, and central island with quartz counter and bar seating
- Light-filled family room with wall of sliding doors to the backyard with access to the back deck and stairs to lower level
- Expansive primary suite with multiple closets, custom built-in dresser, en-suite bathroom with large stall shower, dual vanities with marble counters, and door to the backyard
- Two secondary bedrooms with spacious closets share the full hall bath with tile floors, dual sink vanity with granite counter and tub with separate shower stall
- Spacious laundry/mud room with Maytag washer and dryer, half bath and exterior door (great for pool use!)
- Stairs from family room lead down to carpeted bonus space with storage closet, wine cellar with work bench and separate entrance from driveway
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, hardwood floors, Andersen windows, recessed lighting, and lots of closet space
- Sun-drenched backyard features a large swimming pool with diving board, level lawn, covered patio, pool shed, and mature trees
- Exterior Highlights Include: Gated entry, stairs up to level front lawn, new railing on side deck, undeveloped flat land near driveway perfect for a garden, more parking or possible ADU