Turn-Key Burton Valley Home
12 Park Gate
5 Bed / 2.5 Bath
3258 Sq. Ft +/-
AMAZING BURTON VALLEY VALUE!
Set above the street, on a rarely-available Burton Valley court, this updated home features an ideal floor plan with designer touches throughout, views of the neighboring hills, and an .86± acre lot with a natural and private setting of lawn and oaks. Burton Valley is known for easy access to Burton Valley Elementary School, Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, Lafayette Community Center and Park, hiking trails and the bike trail. This home offers the best of city living in a family-friendly neighborhood with award-winning Lafayette and Acalanes Unified Schools.
- Inviting living room with white shiplap ceiling, grass cloth walls, fireplace, and charming bench window seating
- Dining room with picture windows overlooking the neighboring hills
- Kitchen/Family great room with white brick fireplace, shiplap ceiling and an Andersen sliding door to the back yard
- Central eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances (dual Thermador ovens, Dacor 5-burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher), and casual dining nook
- The bonus room is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen and features access to the backyard, bench seating, wet bar, and storage
- The upstairs bedroom wing features the master suite along with four additional secondary bedrooms that share the updated hall bath (the fourth bedroom is currently being used as an office)
- The master suite includes beautiful exterior views and a slider to the back balcony, abundant closet space, and an updated bath with a stall shower
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, and Andersen windows
- Exterior features include a sun-filled yard, level lawn, upper deck perfect for relaxation and entertaining, and a serene, private setting