Turnkey Single-Story in Gated Olympic Oaks
12 Olympic Oaks Drive
3 Bed / 3 Bath
2330 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2330± Sq. Ft. | .25± Acre Lot | Built In 1996
Set along a picturesque tree-lined street sits this rare opportunity to own a charming three bedroom and three bathroom single-story home in the desirable, gated Olympic Oaks development.
Built by esteemed local builder John French, this property was designed for comfortable living with a large central living room, spacious primary retreat, junior suite, and level front and back exterior spaces for indoor/outdoor living.
Conveniently located between Downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, and just steps away from the Lafayette-Moraga trail, this home is only a short drive to Hwy 24/680 and top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes School District schools.
- Central entry hall with hardwood floors and coat closet
- Light-filled living/dining great room with pitched ceiling, built-in speakers, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and slider to the backyard
- Eat-In kitchen/family room combo with granite counters, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, dual ovens, central skylight, and family/casual dining area
- Expansive primary suite with sliding door to backyard, oversized walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with tile floors, shower and dual sink vanity
- Junior suite with private full bath and walk-in closet
- Light-filled third bedroom with access to full bathroom in front hall
- Laundry/mud room off garage with folding area and storage
- Finished garage with epoxy floor and built-in cabinetry
- Lush backyard with large patio, fountain, mature trees, level lawn, roses, hydrangeas, and a lemon tree!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, high ceilings, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, home alarm system, gray water system, and Andersen windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, two car garage, level lawn, tile patio with arbor, front yard invisible fence, mature trees, and rare, gated street.