Updated Happy Valley Gem
1135 Upper Happy Valley Road
4 Bed / 2.5 Bath
2382 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 2382± Sq. Ft. | .77± Acre Lot
Perfectly tucked off the street on a private lane in one of Lafayette’s most desired neighborhoods, Happy Valley, this welcoming single-story showcases many recent modern updates and classic ranch-style charm. The traditional floor plan is complete with an expansive living room, spacious dining room ideal for casual weeknight meals or hosting a crowd, eat-in kitchen/family great room that connects to the backyard, and large master suite with amazing closet space and en suite bath.
Located on a corner lot, the sun-drenched exterior is perfect for year-round entertaining, dining and play. Outdoor features include a gated front yard, large refinished deck, paver patio with pergola, level lawn, stone sitting area, and the potential to terrace up to create additional usable space for a bocce court, sports court, fire pit, or outdoor pavilion – you decide!
This home is conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, the Lafayette reservoir, downtown shops and restaurants, and popular hiking trails. In addition, it is situated in the top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School Districts with a nearby walking path to Happy Valley Elementary School.
- Expansive living room provides wonderful natural light through French windows and includes a pitched, open-beam ceiling, and brick fireplace
- Spacious dining room with built-in serving area with custom copper countertop and beverage refrigerator
- Eat-in kitchen/family great room with a pitched ceiling, ceiling fan, charming brick wall with a wood stove insert, sliding doors to the backyard, and remote control solar shades
- Updated kitchen with a large breakfast nook overlooking the rear yard, granite counters, stainless appliances, and breakfast bar
- The large master suite features expansive storage space via three closets, sliding doors to the rear yard and a remodeled en suite bath with dual sinks, Carrera marble countertop and a white stall shower
- Three secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Additional interior highlights include newly added LED recessed lighting, refinished hardwood floors, custom window coverings, powder bath, interior laundry room, Ecobee smart thermostat system, and updated electrical
- Exterior features include a 3-car garage, gated front yard, large refinished deck, paver patio with pergola, level lawn, stone sitting area, the potential to terrace up to create additional usable space, updated LED landscape and walkway lighting, Ring security flood light, and updated drainage system