Sprawling Happy Valley Retreat with Views
110 Camellia Lane
5 Bed / 4 Bath
3788± Sq. Ft +/-
5 Bed + Office | 4 Bath | 3788± Sq. Ft. | .71± Acre Lot
A rare combination of square-footage, style and scenic vistas, this sprawling Happy Valley home features five bedrooms, three separate living/family rooms, a dedicated home office and unique architectural details including high ceilings, arched doorways and a central “lookout” tower with sweeping 360° views.
Enter on the main-level into a sunken living room with soaring ceiling, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, formal dining room, home office, bedroom and primary suite with an updated, modern bathroom.
The lower-level includes a junior suite and two more bedrooms in addition to a family room with access to the back deck, offering plenty of room for comfortable daily living, working from home and entertaining.
Surrounded by oak trees, the home is located in Lafayette’s Happy Valley neighborhood, a sought-after enclave close to Hwy24, Oakwood Athletic Club, the Lafayette Reservoir and top-rated Happy Valley Elementary.
- Entry with coat closet and updated light fixture
- Sunken Living room with fireplace, built-in bench seating, bay window with views and pitched ceiling with exposed beams
- Large dining room with slider to deck, updated lighting, and cabinets with updated hardware
- Kitchen features a Wolf range with ventilation hood, dual Dacor ovens, two sinks, Bosch dishwasher, built-in fridge, skylight, and bay window with views
- Kitchen nook with built-in desk and bay window
- Bonus room with carpet, tons of natural light and door to back deck
- Primary suite with two closets (plus linen closet with laundry chute), bay window with views, updated bathroom with Bain Ultra soaking tub, shower stall with tile-in drain, Toto washlet, tile floors, custom vanity with quartz counter and door to back deck
- One secondary bedroom on main level with carpet, slider to front courtyard, and closet with built-in organizers
- Spacious office with sliding pocket doors, built-in shelving and slider to front courtyard
- Updated hall bath with tile floor, modern Kohler vanity, Toto toilet, skylight and frameless glass shower stall
- Downstairs family room with sliding door to deck
- Downstairs junior suite with carpet, two closets and full bath
- Two more secondary bedrooms downstairs share full hall bath
- Downstairs laundry includes Samsung washer and dryer with large storage closet
- Lookout tower with 360° views of the surrounding valley and Las Trampas range
- Detached two car garage with skylight
- The large lot includes an entry courtyard, tiered lawn, multiple decks, concrete patio and mature oak trees
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, refinished hardwood floors, recessed lighting, updated light fixtures, touchscreen thermostat
- Exterior Highlights Include: Paver stone driveway, tiered front lawn, deer fencing, multiple decks with views, concrete patio, refreshed landscaping, lower gate with unpaved parking area