Turnkey Downtown Lafayette Charmer
1092 Sierra Vista Way
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2505 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom + Office Area | 3 Bath | 2505± Sq. Ft. | .28± Acre Lot
This turnkey charmer provides warmth and charm throughout, a perfectly appointed floor plan ideal for daily living and dining, a private master retreat with flexible loft area, many fresh updates, and wonderful indoor/outdoor flow for year-round enjoyment and fun.
The fully-landscaped exterior offers a fantastic space for play and entertaining with a sun-drenched brick patio, level lawn, sports court, bocce court, and raised garden beds.
This A+ central Lafayette location (seconds to Hwy. 24/680 and Lafayette BART) is a commuter’s dream, while the close proximity to downtown, shops, restaurants, top schools (highly acclaimed Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School – check availability), and recreation provides even further convenience.
- Welcoming living room with pitched and planked ceiling, brick fireplace and built-ins
- Large dining room with wainscoting and Andersen door to the backyard
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with pitched ceiling, wet bar, built-ins, gas fireplace, large picture windows, ceiling fan with remote control and Andersen slider to the backyard;
- Updated eat-in kitchen overlooking the backyard with black honed granite counters, white subway tile backsplash, GE Monogram stainless steel appliances with convection oven and a 4-burner Wolf gas range, breakfast bar, and adjacent dining area with built-in storage hutch
- Private upper level master retreat with walk-in closet and additional closet, updated en suite bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and marble stall shower, with dual shower heads, marble floors and countertops, and attached loft ideal as a home office, exercise area, craft room, or nursery – you decide!
- Main level junior suite with updated en suite full bath with ceiling fan with remote control
- Two secondary main level bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint and carpet, hardwoods, built-in speakers, and recessed lighting
- Fully-landscaped exterior with a sun-drenched brick patio, level lawn, sports court, lighted bocce court, raised garden beds, charming front porch, and curb appeal