Updated Happy Valley Charmer
1083 Upper Happy Valley Road
3 Bed / 2 Bath
2073 Sq. Ft +/-
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 2073± Sq. Ft. | .36± Acre Lot
Perched above one of Lafayette’s most desired neighborhoods, sits this warm and inviting single-level home perfect for entertaining and enjoying the California lifestyle.
Featuring a renovated kitchen, high ceilings, hardwood floors and two living rooms, the home’s well-designed floorplan extends outside to a covered loggia and professionally landscaped backyard.
Located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, Lafayette Reservoir, Downtown Lafayette, and hiking trails, this home offers just the right mix of privacy and accessibility! In addition, it’s ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in the top-rated Lafayette School District.
- Entry with built-in cabinets
- Classic rancher-style living room features a pitched ceiling with exposed beams, skylights, wood paneling, wide plank hardwood floors, fireplace with plaster hearth, French doors to dining room and Andersen slider to backyard
- Dining room with vaulted ceiling, built-in buffet with wine fridge and slider to backyard
- Renovated kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel fridge, built-in GE Monogram microwave, 6-burner Thermador gas range with Zephyr ventilation hood, soft close drawers, two paneled dishwashers, ceramic tile backsplash, skylight and central island with butcher block counter, prep sink and bar seating
- Family room with pitched ceiling, skylight, office nook with built-in desk, Dutch door to side garden and 4-pane Andersen slider to loggia
- Primary bedroom with two closets, en-suite bathroom and
- Two secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors share full hall bath with tile floors, shower tub with subway tile, vanity with granite counter, skylight and plantation shutters
- Outdoor loggia (‘California room’) with built-in Infratech heaters, ceiling fans, lighting and built-in speakers
- Park-like backyard designed
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, hardwood floors, plantation shutters, Andersen doors, Nortiz tankless water heater
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two-car garage with additional uncovered parking spaces, Japanese Maple-lined driveway, raised garden beds, outdoor shower, deck with pergola, secluded deck with hot tub, mature landscaping