Expanded Sleepy Hollow Rancher
104 Van Ripper Lane
5 Bed / 4 Bath
3285 Sq. Ft +/-
This charming rancher is located on one of the most loved streets in Orinda! From the light-filled living room to the inviting primary retreat with private balcony, this home features high-end finishes, tons of natural light and a wrap-around yard for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
The flexible floorplan has been expanded over time, offering spacious areas to live, work and entertain. The main level features living room, dining room, kitchen and family room along with one bedroom and junior suite/office. The upstairs includes the primary retreat and two additional bedrooms.
Known for its level, cul-de-sac feel, Van Ripper Lane in Orinda is located approximately 20 miles East of San Francisco. The idyllic setting provides wonderful privacy along with close proximity to award-winning Sleepy Hollow Elementary, Sleepy Hollow Swim and Tennis Club and local commute routes.
- Light-filled living room with beamed ceiling, built-in cabinets and gas fireplace with French doors to the back patio
- Formal dining room with bay window, wainscoting and built-in buffet with glass cabinets
- Kitchen with central island, granite counters, deep pantry cabinets, subway tile backsplash, and stainless Thermador appliances
- Laundry room with sink, folding area and built-in cabinets
- Charming breakfast nook with built-in bench seating with storage·
- Family room with hardwood floors, brick wood-burning fireplace, media center, built-in desk/office area, and French doors to the backyard and side patio
- Primary retreat with hardwood floors, box-beam ceiling, gas fireplace, flatscreen alcove with TV mount, built-in armoires, French doors to private deck, walk-in closet with built-in organizers, and en-suite bathroom with radiant flooring, skylight, soaking tub, and walk-in shower
- Two upstairs secondary bedrooms (with California Closet organizers) share the full hallway bath with dual sink vanity, tile floors and tub/shower
- Downstairs junior suite with full bath features a built-in desk and French doors to the side patio – this space could double as the perfect home office!
- Fifth bedroom downstairs and adjacent full hallway bath
- The manicured grounds feature a pristine front yard with level lawn, gated side yard with crushed granite pathway and rose covered pergola, and a private backyard with pebble stone patio, built-in Viking BBQ and brick gas fireplace!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Hardwood floors, crown molding, Nest thermostats, California Closet organizers, and recessed lighting
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two-car garage, attached gardening and storage sheds, pergola with swing bench, level front, back and side lawns, raised garden beds with drip irrigation, outdoor speakers, and covered front porch