Renovated Sleepy Hollow Charmer
103 Sleepy Hollow Lane
4 Bed / 3 Bath
2378 Sq. Ft +/-
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 2378± Sq. Ft. | .55± Acre Lot
Located on sought-after Sleepy Hollow lane, this picture-perfect charmer has been renovated throughout (2016) and is sure to impress! The sophisticated yet inviting single-story home features high-end finishes, quality materials, a crisp, neutral palette, wonderful natural light, and an open and spacious layout.
The private, beautifully landscaped parcel provides an oversized deck, level lawns, tree house, and garden boxes - ideal for play, entertaining and relaxation year-round!
Located approximately 20 miles east of San Francisco, this idyllic setting provides wonderful privacy while the close proximity to award-winning Sleepy Hollow Elementary, Orinda Country Club, Hwy. 24, BART, and downtown Orinda reflects its convenient, North Orinda location.
- Expansive living room with gas fireplace insert
- Open kitchen/family great room with large, central dining area with tray ceiling and built-in hutch
- Family room with pitched ceiling, Andersen French doors to the backyard, gas fireplace insert, and built-in entertainment center with glass cabinetry
- Chef’s kitchen with oversized island, cross-cut natural macaubus quartzite, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (Sub-Zero refrigerator, dual-fuel Wolf oven/range, Vent-a-Hood exhaust, Miele speed oven convection/microwave and dishwasher, Monogram under-counter wine fridge)
- Master suite with dual closets and remodeled en suite full bath with marble finishes, stall shower and dual vanities
- Guest suite (would make a great office or play room as well!) with Milgard French doors to the backyard and adjacent remodeled full bath with marble finishes
- Two additional secondary bedrooms share the remodeled hall bath with marble finishes
- Further highlights include Lauzon wide-plank hardwoods, recessed lighting, Norman wood plantation shutters, wood casement-style windows, solid-core doors, Restoration Hardware pulls, knobs and lighting, smooth walls, closet organizers, interior laundry room with Calacatta marble counter, built-in speakers, skylights, solar tubes, and fresh interior and exterior paint
- Additional renovations included new electrical, plumbing, insulation, tankless water heater with hot water recirculation device installed, Toto fixtures in bathrooms, and Ecobee thermostat system with remote sensor (2016)
- Private, beautifully landscaped exterior with an oversized deck, level lawns, tree house, and garden boxes
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com or 925.339.1918 for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.