Pristine Living at Lafayette’s Woodbury
1008 Woodbury Road, Unit 202
3 Bed / 3 Bath
2468 Sq. Ft +/-
Boasting framed Mount Diablo and rare Lafayette Reservoir views, private elevator access, and a convenient lock-and-leave lifestyle, this premium Garden Flat residence is sure to impress!
Woodbury, Lafayette’s premier condominium community, blends urban sophistication with suburban ease and is the work of esteemed locals - Branagh Development, The New Home Company, and Ward-Young Architects. Completed just over two years ago, it is conveniently located in the heart of downtown (a mere 25 miles East of San Francisco), steps from the Lafayette Reservoir, BART, shopping, and dining. This sought-after downtown location is also minutes from top-rated Lafayette schools, commute routes and varied recreational activities.
- Open-concept great room with high ceilings, wide-plank hardwoods, large formal dining area with built-in buffet and wine fridge, custom window coverings, and picture windows framing rare Mount Diablo and Lafayette Reservoir views
- Expansive chef’s kitchen with quartz counters and backsplash, large center island with breakfast bar, ample storage, and high-end appliances (Thermador built-in refrigerator, oven, convection microwave, and 5-burner gas range and vent, Bosch dishwasher)
- Master retreat with French doors to the terrace, custom window coverings, sitting area, large walk-in closet with organizers, and en suite bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, and large stall shower
- Spacious terrace ideal for soaking up the sun and views, perfect for daily relaxation and entertaining, and ideal for container gardens
- Guest suite with en suite full bath
- Third bedroom (currently the Den) adjacent to the hall bath
- Residence highlights include secure access building entry, secure access elevator with private vestibule entrance, home automation system, additional storage closet, interior laundry room with front loading washer and dryer, and private 2-car garage with charging outlet
- HOA dues are $560/month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, and guest parking