Serene Burton Valley View Property
1 Burton Vista Court
4 Bed / 3 Full & 2 Half Bath
4,285± Sq. Ft +/-
Perched amongst the treasured Oaks, on a serene 2.22± acre parcel, this custom- built traditional home showcases sweeping views of Mt. Diablo and the surrounding hills. Highlights include quality interior finishes, spacious layout throughout, formal living and dining rooms, an expansive kitchen/family great room, tranquil master retreat, and separate secondary bedroom wing. Multiple Connecticut Bluestone patios, a heated pool/spa and garden areas are ideal for relaxation and entertaining while the open land offers plenty of space for all to explore year-round.
As one of only five homes on the court, this home offers the best of city living in a central yet private location! The natural surroundings provide wonderful privacy while being only steps away from the loved Lafayette trail and minutes away from all of the conveniences of downtown Lafayette. Close to commute routes and top-rated Lafayette/Acalanes School District schools. In addition, the City of Lafayette’s pending purchase of the adjacent 20± acre “Batwing” parcel for park and trail use, will allow for easy access to Stanley Middle School, Lafayette Elementary School and Buckeye Fields.
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with vaulted ceiling, custom built-in cherry cabinetry, gas fireplace, and French sliders to the backyard
- Large eat-in kitchen with marble counters, stainless appliances (Dacor 6-burner gas range, dual ovens, warming drawer, dual Bosch dishwashers), dual sinks, large center island with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and attached breakfast area with custom built-ins
- Formal dining room with vaulted ceiling and French doors to the back garden
- Formal living room with vaulted ceiling, two sets of French doors to the front porch, gas fireplace with marble surround, and cherry built-ins
- Main level master retreat with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace with marble surround, cherry built-ins, sitting area, and en suite full bath
- Relaxing master bath with Carrera marble counters, polished granite floor, marble-lined walk in shower, dual sinks, soaking tub, and two walk-in closets
- Secondary bedroom wing (upstairs) with central homework/office area, two bedrooms which share the hall bath (with dual sinks and Carrera marble counters) and one additional bedroom featuring an en suite full bath with Carrera marble finishes
- Beautiful finishes and additional amenities include Hickory Pecan hardwood floors, recessed lighting, beautiful millwork and built-ins, French doors and windows, skylights, high ceilings, wide hallways, 2 powder baths (one with exterior door for pool use), interior laundry room with sink and storage, indoor/outdoor speakers, 3-zone HVAC, alarm system and owned solar system
- Exterior highlights include lush landscaping, welcoming front porch ideal for enjoying the sweeping views, Connecticut Bluestone patios, heated pool/spa, raised garden beds, rose garden, deer fencing, and 3-car garage with storage