Our 5 Favorite Places for a Fantastic 4th of July
July 1, 2016
It’s official — summer is here and it’s time to celebrate Lamorinda, tradition, and this beautiful country!
After you’ve filled up at the local pancake breakfast and partied at the Orinda parade, be mesmerized by the fireworks at any one of these spectacular destinations around Lafayette.
- Arguable the best fireworks display in the Contra Costa County, treat yourself and your entire family to a sensational salute at Pleasant Hill.
- Independence Day festivities in Moraga include a dog parade, a children’s bike parade, old-fashioned kids’ games, a professional magic show, and an evening To top it off — fireworks in Moraga Commons Park.
- Gather with friends and neighbors in Livermore for this great American tradition. There will be family fun, food fair, and shopping specials throughout town.
- Berkeley friends, the Marina is your one stop celebration shop. Kids can have their faces painted and explore at Imagination Playground. Pack a picnic and stay for the fireworks after sunset!
- Before the fireworks in Alameda, there will be a ceremony to honor Alameda’s own hometown heroes. For the best view of the fireworks, reserve a spot at the Budweiser Grandstand, at the Horse Racing Track.
Wherever you find yourself, we wish you a very safe and happy holiday weekend!
Categorized in: Events
Written by Dana Green Team