5 Ways to Keep Your Fingers on the Pulse of Lafayette’s Real Estate Market
June 9, 2016
Whether you’re a home-buyer, or a home-seller, success in a competitive real estate market depends on staying informed. Here are 5 simple ways to keep up with the latest in Lafayette’s real estate market news.
- Subscribe to Sneak Peek. Sneak Peek subscribers receive news directly in their email inbox regarding:
- Pocket Listings that are not expected to ever go on the MLS.
- Exclusive previews of homes before they go on the MLS.
- New listings that just hit the MLS.
- Sign Up for Dana’s Blog. At Home in Lafayette provides an insiders view of real estate trends, housing news, and features all of Dana’s listings. At Home in Lafayette also offers design tips and community news. Blogs are published weekly — you can read the articles on the website, or have them delivered via email.
- Follow Dana Green Team on Social Media. If you’re looking for up to the minute information, but don’t want to receive the emails, social media is the solution for you. Dana Green Team is active on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
- Visit DanaGreenTeam.com. If you’re new to Lamorinda, or want to explore new areas, you can get an overview of the Lafayette lifestyle and varied neighborhood options by watching Dana’s Neighborhood Gallery videos.
- Give us a call. There’s no substitute, for a one-on-one conversation. If we can help you in any way, please call the office at (925) 339-1918, or email Dana directly at: Dana@DanaGreenTeam.com.
Tags: home sellers strategies, Lafayette CA, Lafayette CA Neighborhoods, Lafayette home seller strategies, Lafayette Home Sellers Tips, lafayette real estate, Pocket Listing, Sneak Peek Alerts
Categorized in: Lafayette CA Real Estate Market Trends, Living in Lafayette CA, Living in Lamorinda
Written by Dana Green Team