Our 5 Favorite Features of 600 Sky Hy Circle, Lafayette, CA
May 9, 2016
5 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2598 Sq. Ft. | .24-Acre Parcel | Built in 1976
- Optimal Location. Nestled in a private enclave of 29 homes, the gated neighborhood of Sky Hy Ranch is known for its sense of small town living. The neighborhood is ideal for dog walkers and outdoor play! 600 Sky Hy Circle sits on a pristine corner parcel. The property is surrounded by rolling hills and grazing cattle and is located minutes from downtown Lafayette and Moraga.
- Comfortable Common Rooms. The spacious living room has picturesque floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the surrounding hills, and a beautiful stone gas fireplace. The family room, has built-in cabinetry and bookcase. The family room features a brick gas fireplace and sliding doors to the back patio.
- Storage Galore. 600 Sky Hy Circle has an interior laundry room with built-in cabinetry and a walk-in storage pantry. There is also an attached 3-car garage with built-in cabinetry and attic storage.
- Delightful Exterior Amenities. 600 Sky Hy Circle has wonderful curb appeal and front yard views of the surrounding hills and pasture beyond. From the backyard, there are sunset and skyline views. There is a level lawn, brick patios, a relaxing fountain, and a gated area for gardening or play. The property has a gorgeous variety of plants and shrubs including roses, climbing fruitless pear, hydrangeas, gardenias, and Meyer lemon trees.
- HOA Benefits. Members of the Sky Hy Ranch community enjoy common area maintenance, street sweeping, and security gate maintenance.