Our 5 Favorite Features of 25 Old Millstone Lane, Lafayette, CA 94549
May 16, 2016
5 Bed / 3.5 Bath /3317 Sq. Ft. +/-.33 Acres
- Mid Century Architecture. Renovated and expanded in 2013, this beautiful home has a modern flexible floor plan and walls of glass that open, creating an incredible indoor/outdoor lifestyle. The formal living room features a pitched and wood-planked ceiling. The Heath Ceramics tile fireplace embodies the property’s creativity and craftsmanship.
- Green Living. 25 Old Millstone Lane White has oak hardwood floors with VOC-free finish and Benjamin Moore Aura paint throughout. There is custom PVC-free Hunter Douglas solar and blackout shades, spray foam insulation, recessed LED lighting on dimmer systems, 2-zone HVAC with newer Carrier high-efficient furnace and newer ducting, and Marmoleum flooring.
- Chef’s kitchen. Designed for amateur and professional cooks alike, the gourmet kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances. There is a Miele induction cooktop, a Miele warming drawer and Miele dual dishwashers, dual Wolf ovens a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and custom hood/exhaust system. The slab counter and backsplash are honed Carrara. There is custom cabinetry with Rocky Mountain solid bronze pulls, a walnut island with ample bar seating, dual sinks with Waterstone brass faucets, and a walk-in pantry with customizable Elfa organizers and electric outlets for appliances.
- Beautiful bedrooms. The master suite has picture windows and French doors to the courtyard, reading sconces, and a walk-in closet. The en-suite bath has a Carrara marble counter and stall shower. Three additional secondary bedrooms share a remodeled hall bath featuring a Fireclay recycled tile backsplash and a fun decorative cement tile floor.
- Coveted cul-de-sac location. Situated on one of Lafayette’s “dream” streets, in the sought-after trail neighborhood and steps away from Lafayette’s prized bike trail. The lot is a wonderful extension of this home and allows for old-fashioned neighborhood play. 25 Old Millstone Lane has easy access to downtown Lafayette, swim clubs, sports fields, commute routes, and top-rated schools.
Take a virtual tour and see this amazing property for yourself!