Our 5 Favorite Features of 27 La Noria, Orinda, CA 94563
May 18, 2016
7 Bedroom | 6 Bathroom | 5009 Sq. Ft. Main Home & Pool House |.80-Acre Private Parcel
- Stunning Craftsmanship and Character. Originally Built in 1928, this enchanting Tudor-style estate showcases incredible warmth. A 2005 renovation was orchestrated with the help of architect, Stephen Sooter, and interior designer, William Anderson, who brilliantly captured the essence of the home, and elegantly enhanced it.
- Superior Construction. This Orinda Estate features steel beams, poured concrete base walls, a reinforced foundation, 50 foot deep pilings, copper gutters and downspouts, a Brazilian Green slate roof, and stunning leaded glass French windows and doors.
- Exquisite Finishes. The utmost attention to detail can be seen throughout the property: fine wood-work, multi-framed window millwork, and custom, handcrafted cabinetry.
- Fully-Fenced Exterior. 27 La Noria offers an unparalleled backdrop for daily living and entertaining. Exterior highlights include: a heated pool and spa, a grotto with cascading pond and relaxing fountain, perfectly placed benches, level lawns, meandering rock walls, and sun-drenched Connecticut Bluestone patios and walkways.
- Charming Guest Quarters. The detached pool house was built in 2005 to resemble the main estate. The interior has Connecticut Bluestone flooring, an open family room with attached dining area, a full kitchen with Brazilian slate counters, a full bath, and an indoor/outdoor speaker system.