Our 5 Favorite Features of 1340 Reliez Valley Road, Lafayette, CA
June 23, 2016
- Garden Oasis. A sanctuary of a home awaits behind the most beautiful fence on Reliez Valley. The world softens and quiets when you walk through the welcoming gate and perfectly manicured arbor. Come home to peaceful gardens and leave the hectic world behind. The treasure of this traditional Reliez Valley one story is the back patio, lush vegetated fencing, and the gated pool area. The pool area resembles a small neighborhood swim club, but is solely for the use of this home — it’s a private place to relax and host parties. The property’s gardens were artfully designed by Gardens West.
- Move in Ready. 1340 Reliez Valley Road boasts a newly renovated interior with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The property has pitched and planked wood ceilings and wide-plank Hickory hardwood flooring. This modern take on traditional is sure to delight.
- Great for Families. 1340 Reliez Valley Road is centrally located with convenient options for both schools and excursions in the surrounding area. Springhill Elementary and Acalanes High School are within walking distance. Stanley Middle School is accessible via the bus stop down the street. Other recreational opportunities in the neighborhood include Lafayette Tennis Club, Briones Regional Park, and the Springbrook Pool.
- Updated Appliances. Experience efficiency with the Dacor gas burning stove, oven, and microwave. When you are finished cooking, the Bosch dishwasher will take care of the dishes while you relax.
- The Master Retreat. This Reliez Valley property provides comfort for the whole family, but especially for those who will live in the master retreat. The built in media enclave, walk-in closet, updated en suite full bath, and rear access door to a private patio are just a few of the suite’s most treasured highlights.
There will be an open house Sunday, June 26th, from 1 – 4 p.m.