Our 5 Favorite Features of 1030 Dolores Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549
June 26, 2016
1. Proximity to Downtown Lafayette. This traditional single-story is located within steps to downtown Lafayette where boutique shops, Michelin-rated restaurants, hometown cafes, and a variety of grocery stores await.
2. Incredible Curb Appeal. Great Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle. The indoor/outdoor flow of the home is amazing & begins with an inviting front yard featuring a white split-rail fence, charming front porch, level lawn and mature landscape. It then continues in the back with an oversized deck with bench seating ideal for entertaining, another level lawn, hot tub, beautiful oaks, a creek-side setting and an idyllic tree swing.
3. Planked Ceilings. The spacious living room and the dining/family room combo both feature dramatic pitched, open-beam white ceilings.
4. Bedroom Retreats. The master suite features French doors leading to the backyard along with an updated en suite full bath with a stall shower. Two secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bathroom with dual sinks, a classic white subway tile backsplash and an elegant marble vanity.
5. Indoor Updates and Amenities. A stone, wood-burning fireplace, newer mounted flat screen TV, and picture windows with plantation shutters adorn the living room. The remodeled kitchen features granite counters and stainless appliances. The interior was painted and carpeted in June 2016. Additionally, there is recessed lighting and an interior laundry closet with utility closet and built-in storage.